skip to main | skip to sidebar

secrets to living happily ever after

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

#40 The Importance of Impact

40. You have more of an impact on people than you may think. The power of your attitude can make or break a persons day.
Posted by Allessia I at 7:25 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (50)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ▼  May (10)
      • #40 The Importance of Impact
      • #39 The Importance of the Fine Art of Purposeful I...
      • #38 The Importance of Loyalty
      • #37 The Importance of Proper Social Networking
      • #36 The Importance of Living With No Expectations
      • #35 The Importance of Going Out Sans Wallet
      • #34 The Importance of Good Friends
      • #33 The Importance of Asking
      • #32 The Importance of LCBO Knowledge
      • #31 The Importance of the cost of "free"
    • ►  April (27)
    • ►  March (4)

About Me

Allessia I
View my complete profile